Saturday » July 9, 2016 » 9:00 AM
The UConn Marching Band will host an open house for new members on Saturday, July 9th. New members will get an inside look at being a part of The Pride of Connecticut! The day will begin with an informational meeting. Throughout the day, we will begin to teach the basics of our marching style and play through some music for the upcoming season. Although attentance is not mandatory, it is strongly encouraged to offer new members a head start. Parents and family members are welcome to attend.
- Discover that you can successfully perform in a college band
- Learn how the UCMB will enhance your academic experience at UConn
- Have questions answered by students and parents
- Make friends before the first day of preseason
- Begin learning our style of music
- Preview our music
Questions or concerns? Contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or (860) 486-2383.